Content professional with eight years of experience creating, managing, and editing digital copy and visual content for a variety of b2b and b2c clients. Comfortable working with minimal supervision with attention to detail, and servicing clients of all sorts. Seeking full-time opportunities that allow for professional growth and career advancement.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Verbal & digital communication, time management, creative problem solving, organization
Copywriting, Social Media Marketing, Adobe Creative Suite, G Suite & Microsoft Office, SEO
Social Media & Studio Manager 10/15-Present Berenstain Publishing Inc., Ambler, PA
– Grew social media presence and following on social media platforms through targeted content creation.
– Created brand YouTube channel, and grew following to 25K subscribers.
– Restructured and streamlined organization of physical & online archives to maximize studio efficiency.
– Oversaw re-design of website to promote new books, licensing products, and increase book sales.
– Creates new content and copy and manages calendar for all social media channels, blog, & website.
Part-Time Content Associate 05/21-Present Kinectiv, Lancaster, PA
-Creates written content for a variety of online media for B2B & B2C clients to increase their customer engagement.
-Strategizes & develops monthly content calendars based on insights and client goals.
-Copyedits online content to ensure accuracy and tone.
Part-time Contract Copywriter 01/19-01/22 Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, PA
– Created copy for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twiter, and Instagram channels to share updates and events for patients, physicians, and families connected to Fox Chase Cancer Center.
– Interviewed patients and wrote blog posts for “Fox Chase Patient Stories” to share positive experiences for prospective patients and their families.
– Maintained a social media calendar to ensure organization among the Marketing team.
Admissions Communications Coordinator 08/12-10/15 Moore College of Art & Design, Philadelphia PA
– Created & Implemented a communications plan for all levels of prospective students that informed and helped maximize student interest to continue the application process
– Counseled prospective students and parents to help them stay informed and meet deadlines throughout the undergraduate application process.
Maryland Institute College of Art- Baltimore, MD Bachelor of Fine Arts (May 2010